Seton Hill –
A reminder to you that Area 10 Residential Parking Permits need to be renewed by 30 September 2014.
The process differs if you’re renewing or a new resident:
For renewals: Purchasing permits online is available here.
Parking Authority Pick Up: Permits will be available for purchase and/or pick up at the Parking Authority Office.
Location: 200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B
Regular office hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
Late night: Wednesday, 8/21/13, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday Morning: 8/24/13, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Free Parking: Arena Garage (entrance at 99 S. Howard Street)
Community delivery: If you have paid for your permits before Friday, 26 September, and email the Seton Hill Neighborhood Association at email@example.com, we will pick up your permit as a courtesy and deliver it to your home address. There will be no pick up site on Saturday, 21 September, as stated on the city website.
New residents: You must apply for permits in-person with all necessary documentation, including vehicle registration and proof of residency (see Required Customer Documents) at the Parking Authority office at 200 W. Lombard Street.
Free parking is available for RPP customers at the Arena Garage, entrance at 99 S. Howard Street.
You must present all current documentation when picking up your permits at either a Community Pick Up (on-line purchases only) or at the Parking Authority.
What you will need to provide for a permit:
– Current Maryland Vehicle Registration (With an eligible Area #10 address unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full time student with a current Student ID)
– 1 form of proof of residency, such as:
– Current Lease signed by all parties that is not month to month (month to month leases require residents to come to the PABC office each month to renew permit)
– Proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
– Current driver’s license with your current address
– Utility bill in your name, reflecting current address, that is no less than 30 days old
– Any Photo ID
You may need additional documentation in the following circumstances:
– If your vehicle is registered out of state in your name:
– You must register your vehicle in the State of Maryland before purchasing or obtaining a parking permit or decal
* Students from out of state and members of the military are not required to register their vehicles in the State of Maryland to obtain a decal or permit but they must present a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA (or the receipt) before PABC staff or Community Pick Up volunteers issue a permit/decal.
If the vehicle registration is out of state but in someone else’s name you must present:
– A current notarized letter from the owner every time you renew. The signed letter must be dated no more than 6 months from the day you acquire your permit.
– Your Maryland driver’s license with your current address.
– The current vehicle registration
If the vehicle is registered in state but in someone else’s name you must present:
– A current notarized letter from the vehicle’s owner granting you rights to drive this vehicle. This is required every time you renew. The letter must be signed and dated no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
Parking Authority: firstname.lastname@example.org, 443-573-2800, extensions 863, 845, or 851.
More information can be found here.