Annual dues are $15.00 per person; $25 for a household with two voting memberships. If you are representing a business, dues are $30 annually.
The Seton Hill Association is a 501(c) 3, and your dues are tax-deductible. Our federal tax ID number is 52-1155543.
Who can join:
Persons of at least eighteen years of age shall be eligible for membership in the Association if they meet the following criteria:
- Resident (tenant or resident homeowner) of Seton Hill
- Non-resident owner of home within Seton Hill
- Business or institution within Seton Hill ($30 a year), non voting.
- Neighboring non-resident of Seton Hill
Reasons to join:
- Share your concerns about issues that affect you as a resident of this community
- Have a voice on issues that affect our community
- Learn about what the association is accomplishing to improve living conditions in our community
- Contribute your ideas and share suggestions
As a member, you get to select the Seton Hill Association board. Here are your 2016/2017 officials:
President – Wayne Reed
Nicholas Blendy- VP
Dawnn McCleary- Secretary
Board of Directors: Karen French, Michelle Mendez & Bryan Dunn
- Package delivery: Most of us do not have a place where we can have packages conveniently delivered. If you’re a member of the Seton Hill Association, you can have your packages delivered to the Hotel Indigo. The Hotel Indigo charges $1 per package, to be paid upon collection, and the hotel will also sign for the packages. Note, you are responsible for tracking the delivery of the package. Here’s how you would have it addressed:
Lisa Meyerhardt [insert your name] – Resident
24 W Franklin St
Baltimore, MD 21201
- ZipCar: The Seton Hill Association has teamed up with Zipcar to receive a reduced rate for a Zipcar membership. If you’re a SHA member, you can join Zipcap for $35 a year with no application fee by clicking “join Zipcar” and choosing Seton Hill Association from the menu.
How to pay:
You can pay online by clicking here. <———–
You can also send check, payable to Seton Hill Association, at:
600 N. Paca St
In order to complete the membership process, please complete the following form: membership form.